NSW Health released its latest alert on Tuesday night, adding many new venues linked to confirmed cases.
Anyone who went to the service desk at Ashfield Bunnings, on the corner of Parramatta Road and Frederick Street, between 1.30pm and 8pm on Thursday, June 24 is considered a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result.
Anyone who was greeted at the store between 3.50pm and 4pm on that same day is also a close contact.
Anyone else who was at the store at all between 12pm and 8pm on that day is considered a casual contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until a negative result is received.
NSW Health also wants anyone who was at the Fitness First Gym in Bondi Junction between 6.20am and 7.10am on Friday, June 25 to immediately call 1800 943 553, get tested, and isolate until they receive further information.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Ashfield: Service desk at Bunnings, corner Parramatta Road and Fredrick Street, Thursday 24 June, 1.30pm – 8pm
- Ashfield: Bunnings, corner Parramatta Road and Fredrick Street, Thursday 24 June, those who were greeted between 3.50pm – 4pm
- Sydney: Uniqlo, Mid City Centre, Pitt Street Mall, Monday 21 June, 10.15am – 11.15am
- Zetland: MaLa Tang Restaurant, East Village Shopping Centre, Monday 21 June 6.15pm – 7.15pm, Thursday 24 June 6pm – 7.15pm
- Bondi Junction: Gusto Espresso Bar café, Friday 25 June, 6.45am – 7.25am
- North Strathfield: Fitness First Gym, Bakehouse Quarter, Friday 25 June, 11am – 1.30pm
- Botany: One Drop Brewing Co, Friday 25 June, 7.45pm – 10pm
- Kingsgrove: Beautique Nail Spa, Saturday 26 June, 9.30am – 10.30am
- Haberfield: Happyfield, Saturday 26 June, 2pm – 3pm
- Bossley Park: Club Marconi (gaming area), Saturday 26 June, 3pm – 6pm
- Strathfield South: Crossways Hotel, Friday 25 June 4pm – 10pm, Saturday 26 June 3.30pm – 6pm
Anyone who travelled on the following bus routes at the listed times is a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Strathfield to Strathfield: M90 Bus, From Stand E, Albert Road, Strathfield Station to Liverpool Road (opposite Strathfield South Public School), Friday 25 June, Departed 3.39pm – arrived 3.50pm
- Strathfield to Strathfield: M90 Bus, From Hume Highway (near Strathfield South Public School) to Stand E, Albert Road, Strathfield Station, Friday 25 June, Departed 10.10pm – arrived 10.17pm
- Homebush to Sydney Olympic Park: 526 Bus, From Parramatta Road at Nipper Street to Park Street (opposite Olympic Park Station), Saturday 26 June, Departed 9.33am – arrived 9.44am
Anyone who attended the following venues at the listed times is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until a negative result is received:
- Ashfield: Bunnings, corner Parramatta Road and Fredrick Street, Thursday 24 June, 12pm – 8pm
- Bondi Junction: Five Star Hot Food and Sushi Bar, Tuesday 22 June, 1.30pm – 2pm
- Croydon: Ampol Foodary service station, Thursday 24 June, 3.30pm – 3.35pm
- Lane Cove: Ampol service station, Friday 25 June, 1.45pm – 2pm
- Chatswood: Guzman Y Gomez, The Concourse Shop 1, Friday 25 June, 2.20pm – 2.50pm
- Putney: Morrison Park Cricket Nets, Saturday 26 June, 9.20am – 2.45pm
- Rose Bay: Coles Rose Bay, 694 Old South Head Road, Friday 25 June 7am – 7.30am, Saturday 26 June 3.25pm – 3.35pm
- Kirribilli: Macchina Espresso, Saturday 26 June, 9.15am – 9.35am
- Gladesville: On Cowell, Saturday 26 June, 9.40am – 9.50am
- Hunters Hill: Boronia Park Gourmet Charcoal Chicken, Saturday 26 June, 11.10am – 11.20am
- Gladesville: Cellarbrations, 32 Pittwater Road, Saturday 26 June, 11.20am – 11.35am
- Rose Bay: Bake Bar Rose Bay, Saturday 26 June, 1.15pm – 1.25pm
- Bossley Park: Club Macroni (anywhere else in the club aside from the gaming area), Saturday 26 June, 3pm – 6pm
- Kirribilli: Gelatissimo, 1/19 Broughton Street, Saturday 26 June, 5pm – 5.15pm
- Newington: Woolworths, 1 Avenue of the Americas, Sunday 27 June, 12pm – 1.20pm
- Five Dock: Officeworks, 213 Parramatta Road, Monday 28 June, 4.30pm – 4.55pm
Contact tracers racing to keep up
Earlier on Tuesday, NSW Health issued another alert as contact tracers rush to keep up with the ever-growing list of exposure sites.
A patisserie in Bondi Junction, another Domino’s pizza shop, and a 7-Eleven service station were the latest venues of concern.
Anyone who was at the below venues, at the times listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result
- Bondi Junction: Pattison’s Patisserie Westfield Bondi Junction, Level 1, Kiosk 107, 500 Oxford Street Monday, 21 June 2.00pm to 2.30pm (Note: there is also a Pattison’s Patisserie on Level 5 which is not affected)
- Kensington: 7-Eleven, cnr Todman Avenue and Anzac Parade Tuesday, 22 June 12:50pm to 1:10pm
- Sydney: Bentley Restaurant Bar, 27 O’Connell Street Wednesday 23 June 6:00pm to 9:40pm
- Rose Bay: Domino’s Pizza, 512 Old South Head Road Saturday 26 June 1:25pm – 1:40pm (correction)
- Strathfield South: Crossways Hotel 482 Liverpool Rd Saturday, 26 June 3:30pm to 5.00pm (in addition to times reported previously)
These venues are in addition to a number of sites reported by NSW Health earlier today. They include:
- Specsavers at Bondi Junction on Saturday June 26 between 3.50pm and 5pm
- McDonald’s at Bondi Beach on Friday June 25 between 11.30am and 12pm
- A Man and His Monkey cafe in Randwick on Sunday June 20 between 1pm and 2.30pm
- Macquarie Bank on Shelley Street in Sydney on Monday June 21 between 8.30am to 6.30pm
Last night NSW Health expanded the window of exposure at Rosebery coffee shop and listed a Marrickville chicken shop as a new high-risk location.
Earlier on Monday, a Macquarie Fields pub were among the latest locations visited by COVID-19 cases. Anyone else who was there at the relevant times will need to isolate for 14 days.